Full-Time Advertising & Sales Representative
Babcox Media, Inc. (www.babcox.com), an Akron, Ohio-based media company with concentration in the automotive aftermarket, truck fleet and powersports markets is seeking an Advertising & Sales Representative.
The qualified candidate will be a self-starter, responsible for new business development and servicing existing accounts across a variety of Babcox Media brands and channels. Media and/or Advertising sales experience highly preferred.
- Preferably, 3 years of proven sales experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in business, journalism, communications, marketing or similar is preferred, but not required;
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining sales quotas;
- Self-driven with an entrepreneurial edge;
- Sales Management experience preferred, but not required;
- Ability to confidently handle cold calling and account management;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent listening skills;
- Must possess experience with meeting sales goals;
- Must possess excellent prospecting, sales and closing skills;
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently within a team;
- Ability to travel;
- Must possess excellent written and communication skills;
- High level of integrity and work ethic;
- Familiarity with Sales CRM Systems;
- Understanding of new media options, particularly relative to digital media;
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel are required.
Babcox Media offers competitive salary and benefits, as well as a 401k profit sharing program. Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their resume and a cover letter to the attention of Barbara Kimbrew at [email protected]. No phone calls please.