As the clear-cut leader in the tire industry, Tire Review reaches approximately 32,000 independent dealer locations — retail, wholesale and commercial — that move more than 235 million tires through the North American replacement market.
is committed to helping today’s independent tire dealers run and grow a stronger, more competitive business.
is the only publication to celebrate the success of the independent tire dealer, with information, advice and how-to information to run a better business, selling more tires and service to more people more often.
Not only do we capture the stories of influencers from across the industry, we also provide consistent coverage that includes:
- Tire technology and product innovations across passenger, high performance, winter, light truck/SUV, medium truck, agricultural, industrial/specialty and OTR tire segments.
- Key business operation issues
- Market-intelligence reports and research
- Industry leading marketing and sales information
- News and new product solutions
- Business and operations best practices
- Technical service articles covering TPMS and other under car service topics
With a strong mix of useful business operations and service information, Tire Review delivers well-read articles on the latest service topics, including ways readers can maximize service and sales opportunities. Highlighting the year are industry-leading research and statistics in Tire Review
’s annual Sourcebook issue and its well-respected Top Shop Awards program, which culminates with the October issue in which the winner and finalists are revealed. Tire Review’s leadership continues with its popular website, its daily World Tire Report e-Newsletter and extensive social media efforts.