The engine remanufacturing/rebuilding segment of the aftermarket is served by engine builders/rebuilders who give new life to engines of various applications, including performance, passenger cars, light trucks, marine, off-road, commercial, industrial, and light-, medium- and heavy-duty gas and diesel applications. Made up of automotive and heavy-duty machine shops, custom engine rebuilders (CERs), and production engine remanufacturers (PERs), these businesses are actively purchasing hard parts, cores, tools, equipment, materials and supplies to both build and rebuild engines.
Who We Are
Engine Builder provides in-depth technical and market overview articles along with numerous columns direct from the shop floor. Topics cover a wide variety of engine types ranging from passenger car and light truck to high-performance, heavy-duty and other various engine markets. Regular features include technical, financial, business management, industry news, market research and core cleaning information. Various sections of the magazine provide monthly opportunities for suppliers to share information on the latest in their equipment, parts, tooling and services.
A variety of special print and online supplements are published by Engine Builder magazine throughout the year in addition to its regular monthly issues:
- January: Engine Builder High Performance Buyers Guide and Engine Builder Stock Gas & Diesel Buyers Guide
- February: Engine Builder Tech Solutions Guide
- March: Stroker Motors Buyers Guide
- April: Engine Builder High Performance Parts & Machining Tech Guide
- November: Engine Rebuilding Tech Guide
- BPA audited
- 94% Personal Direct Request
- 98% name and title identified
- 81% qualified within one year
- Total Unit Locations: 14,773
- 79% Owners, Presidents, VPs, Partners, etc.
- Total Subscribers: 15,484
- 90% of respondents have complete buying authority
Engine Builder magazine also produces a weekly Engine Builder e-newsletter sent to 7,800 engine builders/rebuilders covering industry news, new products, technical updates, product and technical videos, market and business insights and shop profiles. Engine Builder’s weekly e-newsletter comprises the center section of its website - www.enginebuildermag.com - which generates more than 64,000 visitors and more than 124,000 page views/impressions monthly.
How We Can Help
Then, let’s talk. Click here to learn more about how Engine Builder can connect you with decision-makers in the automotive service industry and fit into your 2013 marketing plans.