Who We Are
The truck fleet market includes on-highway commercial truck vehicles ranging from Class 3 to 8 medium-duty to heavy-duty trucks. With the need for commercial truck transportation being strongly linked to the health of the economy, the sales of new trucks, fleet equipment replacement parts, tires and oil hinge on vehicle usage. The only magazine dedicated to the specification, purchase and management of the maintenance of truck equipment, Fleet Equipment is the “must read” for 53,000 trucking industry professionals.
Who We Reach
Fleet Equipment readers are experienced fleet managers who personally specify and purchase trucks, trailers, components and parts, fuel and oil, tires and wheels, support services – everything necessary to reduce downtime and meet customer expectations, and do so cost-efficiently and profitably.
Fleet Equipment readers want the latest information on:
- Equipment Management Techniques
- Heavy-duty Technology
- Light & Medium-duty Vehicle Technology
- Successful Fleet Equipment Management
- New Components, Products, Services, Tools & Equipment
- Regulatory Impact on Their Equipment
- Effective Fleet Maintenance Management Practices
- Cost-saving Tips & Techniques
How We Can Help
Then, let’s talk. Click here to learn more about how Fleet Equipment can connect you with decision-makers in the automotive service industry and fit into your 2013 marketing plans.